There are certain things that people don’t warn you about when you’re having a kid. Everyone talks about the lack of sleep, but no one warns you about going shopping into town with a toddler.
Heres our list of things of what to expect when shopping with a Toddler.
- You feel the need to ask your shopping companion to not lick anything.
- There’s an awful amount of running.
- … And playing hide and seek.
- You’re not the only one who snacks.
- Its interesting how much extra energy you can find when you decide to carry your Little One.
- There’s more stopping and tidying up then you would expect.
- You plan your route through the store to avoid anything that looks like Frozen, Bing, Peppa Pig, etc….
- Talking to lifts isn’t unusual.
- You HAVE TO help a little person with the lift controls. If not who knows where you’d end up.
Anything you can add?