How many weeks into Lockdown are we now? It all feels a little strange doesn’t it? I don’t know about you, but I’ve started to make a list of where I wanted to go in Devon once restrictions are lifted – and its all a bit safer.
My thinking started off as planning a day trip… but I guess my list started getting out of hand.
Does this mean I miss the world outside my front door? Perhaps.
But I guess waiting these things out is important, and until things have all blown over a little bit more, I’ll be adding to my list of “places to explore again”.
Well. Here’s my Devon wish list…
- My local. Its not a great pub – its a bit… “chainy”, but I kinda want to go for the sake of going.
- The Beach! And I almost don’t care which beach! I live in Devon – I need more beach in my life!
- The Orange Elephant. Dont go here, don’t have their chocolate ice cream. I”ll eat it for you.
- Darts Farm. Ok, so its one of those farm shop places that sucks your wallet dry, but they do Gluten Free Scotch Eggs. And I’m… kinda missing them.
- Killerton. A National Trust property, which happens to be one of my happy places.
- Dartmoor. Because its Dartmoor, and its flipping beautiful… but. I do wonder how Social Distancing may work in some of the pubs up there.
- Double Locks. Because if Heaven has a pub, and I hope it does, it would be a lot like the Double Locks.
That’s my wish list at the moment.
Where are you looking forward to going after Lockdown has finished?