Has your child been set some work on Google Classroom? Need some help on how to use it? Let us guide you through the steps using it.
- Load up your browser
- Browse to classroom.google.com
- Type in the details given by school.
- Take a deep breath when you realise it hasn’t worked.
- Close the laptop.
- Find a bottle of whiskey,
- Drink it.
- Vomit. (You’ve just drunk a bottle of whiskey).
- Calmly walk out the front door.
- Find an empty field.
- Scream. Cry. Plead out loud for patience over what’s to come.
- Turn around to walk home.
- Trip, fall face first into the mud.
- Go home.
- Sober up.
- Read this instead for help on Google Classroom.
- Ask the whatsapp group for help.
- If all else fails, plead for help from the school.
If you’re trying to log into Google Classroom.