This month started well, but sadly crazy life things have led to the blog been neglected a little lately. Its not all been bad, we’ve managed to clear out a massively dodgy corner of our garden – which was a job that was needing to be done months ago… but anyway.
As seems to be my way at times, here is a random list of things I may have learnt this last week. (Hopefully the following is a more interesting read then I made it sound)
- Trampolines are awesome to relax on.
- It seems I can set up a web server, and relocate a website to that web server.
- It’s possible to catch yourself saying Sorry to an invisible friend.
- Pretend tea parties on a trampoline are also awesome.
- Once you have a certain amount of Lego minifigures, buying them from Sainsburys (and not your Lego centre), is just silly.
- Going past Lego Frozen with a 3 year old girl is asking for
troublea tearful wallet.
- The LO has learnt how to use iPlayer. On both the PC and the set top box. This could lead to problems.
- Having a sense of achievement does wonders for the self esteem. (I guess I knew this, but its nice to be reminded)
- The view of the sky from a trampoline is indeed awesome.
- While this isn’t the best idea for a blog post, its a useful way of doing a summary of stuff.
Find me on Twitter for more generally random things.