Surprise! Whilst half the internet is talking about sleeping in, you are awake. Well because of course you, no parent really expects joy when the clocks go back right?
So you’re awake.
What are you going to do with that extra hour? Here are a few suggestions.
- Tidy the kitchen? It probably needs it, that way you don’t lose any time this way.
- Watch an episode of Doctor Who.
- Plot how this means you can get the kid into bed early enough to watch a movie tonight.
- Go for a run. (Just kidding.)
- Spend sometime working out what movie you want to go to sleep watching.
- Read a book about how to manage your time well.
- Meditate for a hour. (Really? How focused are you?)
- Drink coffee, stare into space whilst contemplating life. For an hour. Rock back and forth a little.
- Research how to fix a toilet. Sigh, and just start filling that bucket up again.
- Hate on yourself for not grabbing meds from the pharmacy when you were just passing it yesterday. (Just me?)
- Hide in bed. Write a silly blog post. (That, with an ounce of planning, would have meant said blog post would have been released on Friday).
What would you add?