Coming to Devon on holiday? GREAT! Thanks for coming! Here are a few things to know to make your stay in Devon run… a little… more smoothly…
- Planning on going to Dartmoor? (Which you should.) Bring clothes for many seasons. You may need all of them.
- If you decide to go climbing on Dartmoor, ensure any shoulder injury has calmed down first.
- Buying chips 10 seconds away from the seafront? This is lesson in why people bring sandwiches.
- If you’re not sure which route you should take, take the motorway. Most people there don’t know where they are going either.
- Yeah the transport links suck. Sorry about that. I’m not sure if anyone is doing anything about it.
- Devon does pubs. We do good pubs. You don’t need to go to Wetherspoons.
- Yes the GPS says to go that way. We agree. Lets also agree to pay attention to the width of your vehicle in respect to space between buildings.
- Reckon you might need to get somewhere early? The car park is probably already full by then.
- How to drive with your caravan attached.
- Its cream first.
Enjoy your stay.
We are quite nice really.