As soon as you settle down with someone, there seems to be a weird interest from other people about your attempts to populate the planet. When you finally get around to having a child, its only a matter of time before people start asking about when the next kid is.
Now I’ve already blogged about the many reasons why you may not want another child… but what if you’re thinking about it? (Or you’re trying to encourage someone else to think about more children) Here are 10 reasons why you want another kid.
- Practicing for one is fun. (Unless you’re very successful, in which case, bad luck)
- The next one may watch Match of the Day with you.
- They could entertain and look after each other? This saves money in the long run on child care fee’s.
- Keep at it, and you get enough for your very own football team.
- The next one may like Star Wars
- Multiple kids can parent each other right?
- The next one may watch Match of the Day with you, and bring beer.
- Want to set up a business? Dont pay for staff! Free child labour!
- The next one might switch on the radio, after the other has turned the radio off.
- The more children you have, the greater your chances of one child making millions, and not putting you in a crooked retirement home.
Any other reasons?